Webhelp Think Human
Webhelp is a French multinational BPO company that is making business more human for the world’s most exciting brands. By choosing Webhelp you will be part of a family of over 100,000 game-changers from more than 140 locations in 55 countries.
Join us at Webhelp Portugal and you will have the opportunity to be part of a multicultural team, a fast-paced environment, and a diverse pool of engaging projects with some of the best B2C and B2B brands worldwide.
About the job role
The team leader will lead, monitor, and supervise a group of employees to achieve goals that contribute to the growth of the organization. This person will motivate and inspire their team by creating an environment that promotes positive communication, encourages the bonding of team members, and demonstrates flexibility while maintaining focus on the customers’ needs at all times.
Main Responsibilities As a Team Leader, you will
- Collect and share employee feedback with the management
- Collect, analyze, validate and compare data regularly (weekly, monthly, depending on needs)
- Perform feedback sessions and implement corrective measures if applicable
- Inform and tutor the team about process changes and new procedures
- Collect and manage data for the Service Delivery attainment report
- Assess the team capabilities vs. the workload
- Ensure that all SLAs and KPIs are met and that all team members receive proper training on the business needs
- Assure for all team members proper visibility and understanding of performance results (team and individual)
- Be part of interviews and reporting interviews with SDM’s/Ops Manager
We are looking for
- Relevant University Degree (Finance, Accounting, Economics or similar)
- Management experience in BPO/Outsourcing environment
- Excellent command of English (C1)
- Second Language counts as a plus
- Ability to work independently or with minimum supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work with diverse groups of people throughout all levels of the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Capability to logically plan and set priorities, identify, and resolve problems to produce measurable results
- Stress Management
- Results driven
- Tableau, Business Objects, and Microsoft Power BI experience
- Remote management experience
- Six Sigma certified
We offer you
- Competitive wages paid throughout 14 months per year ~
- Meal allowance paid through a meal card system
- Another employee/company benefits in place
- Monday to Friday schedule
- Integration in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Health Insurance provided by the company
Life at our company
- Work in a diverse environment with people from over 58 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties, and events, and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world
- Workplace in Tagus Park, Oeiras.
- All submissions will be treated confidentially under the General Data Protection Regulation.
Webhelp Portugal is an equal opportunity employer.
Webhelp considers diversity as a fundamental resource and it offers everyone access to employment opportunities, regardless of their gender, age, religion, ethnicity, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.