Entertain the world!
As a Mobile SDK developer at Voodoo, you’ll be empowered to take ownership of our in-house Mobile SDK that is used across all of our mobile game apps played on hundreds of millions of iOS and Android devices. You will take ownership of a broad range of cutting edge software projects and actively contribute new ideas that could impact millions.
– You’ll be in charge of developing new versions of Voodoo’s Mobile SDK
– Your goal will be to collaborate with other teams to deliver new and innovative features that improve hundreds of games
– One of your challenges will be to improve CI/CD processes, automatic tests and monitoring of the SDK, so they’re absolutely perfect!
– You’ll work closely to game developers across the world, so you can ensure the Mobile SDK is reliable and bug-free across multiple OS versions and devices
– Passionate about writing clean, well organized, and production-ready code
– Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle and release processes on Unity, XCode and Android Studio
– Experience with managing third-party dependencies in Gradle and CocoaPods
– Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
– Enthusiastic about gaming culture
– Experience with native Android (Kotlin / Java) or iOS (Objective-C/Swift) development
– Side project or experience with Unity C#, motivation to develop your skills on it!
– Experience in writing tests (Unity Test runner, e2e, …)
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.