As a Senior QA Manager at Voodoo, you will take charge of testing and releasing our in-house Mobile SDK that powers the mobile gaming experience of more than 300 million users per month. As a Quality Assurance Engineer at Voodoo, you will be in charge of defining the testing, releasing, and monitoring processes, as well as actively contribute to creating suitable tools and documentation.
– Be in charge of creating, maintaining, and running the Mobile SDK test plan.
– Work closely with the other departments to define and adapt the testing strategy.
– Proactively test and release on new platforms and tools.
– Take ownership of the Mobile SDK release process to hundred of game studios across the world.
– Solid and proven experience with testing mobile apps
– Capacity to analyze data, identify problems, prioritize them, and create and review processes and implement solutions quickly
– A natural ability and desire to deliver a world-class (and bug-free!) experience to game developers
– A strong communicator capable of coordinating information across multiple teams (Game studios, Live operations, Publishing…)
– Fluent English
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.