Entertain the world!
Voodoo is looking for a talented data engineer eager to deal with great volumes of data and/or willing to build the data infrastructure of new social and media applications with huge scale potential!
You will be part of a small and high performing team working to solve complex problems using best-in-class technology(Spark, Python, Scala, Airflow). Sky is the limit and you will be always able to learn new technologies.
– Work on leveraging our data pipeline and create new ones, making sure the architecture will support the business requirements
– Collaborate closely with Data Scientists to develop new ways to acquire data, build processes to create data set, setup machine learning infrastructure, etc.
– Take ownership of projects from initial discussions to release, including feature estimation & scoping, architecture design, benchmark of new technologies, product feedback…
– Make things in a very agile environment with a fast decision process, having the opportunity to collaborate directly with people working on mobile & back-end development, data science, mobile games, broad audience mobile apps, product & marketing
– You have at least 4 years of experience as a Data Engineer or another similar role
– You have a proven track record of building and optimizing data pipelines for massive amounts of data
– You have a strong experience in scalability, reliability and security and also strong analytical skills, so you are able to work with unstructured datasets
– You have a strong experience with Amazon Web Services
– You are result-oriented and focus on the value created by your developments
– You are curious about business needs and like to create innovative, agile solutions to help grow the business through data
– You have excellent communication skills and can speak & write English
– Working experience in a Gaming, Advertising or successful company
– Familiarity with Voodoo’s ecosystem: gaming, apps, advertising, analytics, etc, at all scales
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.