Entertain the world!
As a Lead Software Engineer, you will lead the Gaming Engineering team, in charge of the Game optimization platform. The platform is used internally (by our live-ops team and internal studios) and will be open to external use at a later stage. It is key to fast iterations and data-driven decisions.
The platform empowers product managers, allowing them to seamlessly and remotely:
– configure games (change gameplay elements and parameters, optimize meta features…)
– set up, launch and stop AB tests
– target specific segments of our audience and offer them tailored gaming experiences
Down the road, it will also fully leverage Voodoo’s custom analytics capabilities and become the one-stop shop for efficient, data-driven and long-term product management.
The platform is therefore crucial to the core business: all launched games will be managed via our internal platform to offer the best experience to millions of users worldwide.
Main technologies we use: Vuejs for the front, Nodejs, Kubernetes, DynamoDB, S3 and SQS for the back.
– Lead a team of software engineers while contributing technically to projects.
– Architect, design, and build projects in a fast-paced environment.
– Contribute to promoting a strong engineering culture, passion for quality and things well done.
– Experience with balancing a hands-on engineering role while managing teams of 5-10 engineers.
– Rock-solid foundation in Computer Science (data structures, algorithms, software design) and solid experience in Object Oriented Programming and architecture.
– Have worked in Agile environments, are passionate about shipping quality code and for automated testing.
– Great oral and written communication and presentation skills in English (French is a plus).
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.