Join our IT team in Bordeaux and help us ensure the safety, simplicity, and availability of Backmarket’s IT infrastructure worldwide!
Our team’s mantra is « Making life easier for our users » and we take that responsibility very seriously. From acquiring and designing to deploying, configuring, and maintaining physical and virtual components, our team is responsible for it all. If you’re passionate about technology and eager to make a difference, we want to hear from you!
What you will be doing :
– Implementing and contributing to IT policies defined by the IT team in partnership with the Cybersec team.
– Providing local support of all levels to users on desktops and IT devices (laptops, video conferencing, printing, etc.).
– Preparing, installing workstations (hardware and software deployment), and connecting them to our network.
– Creating new user accounts and managing user groups and IT rights.
– Being responsible for new arrivals/departures on and off-boarding ownership and responsibility for the physical infrastructure of our Bordeaux’s Office.
Regarding maintenance, you will :
– Answering questions from employees regarding applications and operating systems such as Windows 10 Pro, MacOS, Linux, and printing systems.
– Diagnosing and intervening on IT software/hardware issues.
– Being the point of contact with manufacturer/publisher support in the event of an incident.
– Actively tracking and making improvements to our processes following our users’ needs.
– Maintaining video conferencing systems, printers, TVs, and dedicated audiovisual infrastructure for events.
– Participating in reorganizations such as moving workstations and new offices.
What you will bring to the team :
– Minimum of 5 years of experience in similar positions.
Constant technological watch.
– Knowledge of Gmail Workspace, Okta, Zoom/Meet, Slack, and Atlassian.
– Being rigorous, methodical, organized, having very good interpersonal skills, and being responsive.
– Being available and knowing how to guide users with technical issues following our documentation.
– Being curious-minded, having good self-learning capacities, and always putting the user first.
– Being comfortable with foreign languages; we have a very multicultural environment.
The post Senior IT Specialist appeared first on French Tech Bordeaux.