You are an exceptional candidate who knows how to fit in whatever the environment. You don’t want to get bored in a classic SSII career and you want to be part of a fast growing company that works on innovative subjects?
If so, then you found the right company and we found the right profile!
You will report directly to the CTO, and will participate in the development, design and evolution of our platforms:
• Contribute to the evolution and maintenance of our existing tools (20%)
• Contribute to the development of new features (80%)
• Participate in the collective effort to deploy an ever more stable and secure code in a context of increasing load
• Participate in R&D, propose new tools and new processes
• Challenge the choice of technos
• Ensure the maintainability and scalability of the application: scalability and data security …
• Supervise the technical team, and guarantee its evolution and training.
• Due to the multi-disciplinary nature of this position, it requires to:
• Have a pedagogical capacity: colleagues using the solution are not necessarily technicians.
Within an international team, you will evolve in a multi-technology environment and collaborate with technical experts, business teams (Community Web, Marketing, Consulting, Market Research, Creativity, Communication, Innovation…) and very nice clients on exciting projects…
THE TECHNO STACK ON WICH YOU WILL BE WORKING:
MySQL – PostgreSQL
Curious and constantly on the lookout for new techs, you love code and tech, and you know how to produce code that is easily upgradeable…
You have the ability to work independently; sensitive to good practices, you want to be a force for proposals on tech design,
You like to learn new things and share your skills with others …
If in addition to your organizational capacities you are autonomous and you have at least 4 years with Symfony (or any other web backend framework) during which you have successfully carried out several large-scale projects under Symfony, then we already love you 🙂
You are fluent in written and spoken English, French or Spanish is a plus
Preferred telework for all teams in different offices, independently, at home or in coworking as desired. Occasional meetings can be organized, notably at the headquarters in Paris.
Position to be filled as soon as possible
Compensation according to profile
Possibility of becoming a shareholder for the best!