Imagine having a key role to expand and digitalize Early Metrics’ activities?
By joining our newly created digital department, you will be at the very heart of our international organization, working closely with our CTO and our Developer.
With a wide range of responsibilities, you will be crucial in improving the efficiency and accuracy of our operations through a dedicated platform by: implementing efficient algorithms, leveraging internal and external data to automate, improving parts of our rating processes, industrializing machine learning models, and boosting sales with new and improved products.
You will also be working closely with many internal smart stakeholders: FR & INT Analysts, Methodology Analysts and Marketing Experts.
Your main tasks will be, among other things:
- Maintain and improve our web platform: back end, front end and external API
- Develop algorithms leveraging our data in line with our product strategy
- Develop new platforms and tools to automate parts of our rating process and extend topline activities
- Work closely with our Product Owners to address their needs using Scrum methodology
- Interact with our Data Scientist to leverage machine learning models in an automated process
Who you are
- Enrolled in a Master’s degree from top tier engineering schools – Last year internship
- Experience in Web stack (e.g. Angular, React, Node.js…) thanks to personal, professional or school projects
- Proficient with coding standards and common patterns (recursion, OOP, front end and back end responsibilities…)
Also, people say that you are:
- Keen to take on new challenges, but to challenge yourself and others to find the best solutions
- Excited to take initiatives to improve tools and processes until they are perfect
- Resourceful and able to adapt to various contexts
- Highly adaptable, willing to find a good balance between pragmatism to make things work, and rigour to ensure your work is sustainable
- You finally recognize yourself in our corporate values: collective ambition, empowerment and respect!
Why join us
- We have a young and diverse team
- We are a scaleup with an international presence and global ambition
- We encourage every employee to take an active part in developing the company
- We provide our employees with the resources and support to achieve their personal goals and improve their skills
- We bring flexibility and agility thanks to our work-from-home policy
- We are based in the heart of Paris
- We value our team’s happiness and organise regular activities outside of work.