Regular/Temporary : Regular
Position description :
We offer an exciting opportunity to be part of a flexible and dynamic team developing innovative products with embedded ARM cores, AMBA interconnects, signal processing IPs, multiple memories, specialized IPs and communication interfaces (I2C, SPI, UART, USB, etc.).
The candidate will be part of the digital design team and in this role will contribute to product architecture definition, micro-architecture specification, RTL development and SoC integration.
The job description requires:
• Participate in all aspects of FE digital design interacting with other design functions (analog, digital verification, F2B, physical design, etc.).
• Micro-architecture definition and RTL design with VHDL/Verilog language.
• Simulation at RTL and gate level.
• Attend technical reviews with customer and report design results.
• Interfacing with test, product and applications engineers to successfully bring new products from initial concept through release to production.
The Employment search is addressed to candidates of both genders, under Law 10.04.1991 n. 125, as amended by Legislative Decree n. 198/2006 which guarantees gender equality at work
– Ability to specify and design digital circuits, to understand SoC architecture with embedded CPU and to support SoC integration activity.
– Background in VHDL and/or Verilog RTL design, setup of test bench for basic debug and digital simulation techniques.
– Knowledge of low power design and multi-clock strategy.
– Ability to understand clocks and reset domains crossing.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills (fluent in English).
– Basic understanding of power management and analog IC technology.
– Understanding of full product cycle from design conception to silicon validation.
Education level required : 5 – Master degree
Language / Level :
English : 3- Advanced
Voir le site