Regular/Temporary : Regular
Position description :
At ST, we believe that technology plays a key role in helping to solve environmental and social challenges while bringing a positive contribution to people’s lives. We create and deliver our technology as microchips, that form a mostly invisible part of the world we live in today.
We trust in the synergy of our talents to think, create and develop solutions for the world in which they would like to live.
In the frame of a global and integrated Talent Management, we are looking for a Strategic Sourcing Manager, to join our Talent Acquisition & onboarding team.
Your main focus will be to develop and implement global strategic sourcing methodologies that anticipate and effectively address the company’s long-term and continuous talent needs in coordination with Business & HR leaders and sourcing experts globally.
You will lead a global & virtual team of talent intelligence & sourcing strategists and experts, who will ensure the testing and implementation of innovative sourcing technologies and methodologies.
* Establish a coherent Global Talent generation and intelligence team, building talent communities and pipelines for critical talent segments
* Develop the strategy and deploy a global plan to establish talent pipelines for front line &/or critical roles, and succession management for management and leadership roles
* Establish a full life cycle approach to working with preferred partners incl RPO management – ensuring right talent are hired at the right time place and cost.
* Deliver a plan to realise diversity targets, talent insights and all data reporting and analytics needs.
* Drive automation of reporting and analytics for KPIs and metrics
* Develop a workflow that leverages an existing technology stack, for example, LinkedIn, LinkedIn, recruiter, talent insights, and other data sourcing & scraping tools.
You are a perfect fit for the role if you
* have 12+ years in talent acquisition and sourcing intelligence – agency or in-house
* speak excellent English and have strong communication skills
* have proven experience in talent mapping & developing talent pipelines
* are experienced in designing social media strategies for talent attraction
* have previous experience in working with & managing preferred agency and RPO partners
* are able to prioritize, manage multiple tasks and have proven talent focused project management, and ability to manage data and capturing metrics to drive insights
We put People First
At STMicroelectronics, we are proud to be an international company, to offer an open and connected work environment, and above all, proud of our team’s diversity. Committed to empowering all people to realize their potential through a culture of autonomy, creativity and personal development.
We create technology for a sustainable world in a sustainable way, we prioritize people and the planet. ST is committed to become carbon neutral and to source 100% renewable energy by 2027.
The Employment search is addressed to candidates of both genders, under Law 10.04.1991 n. 125, as amended by Legislative Decree n. 198/2006 which guarantees gender equality at work
Education level required : 5 – Master degree
Language / Level :
English : 3- Advanced
Voir le site