Regular/Temporary : Regular
Position description :
· Conduct paper study/benchmarking and physical evaluation of the best available equipment in the market suitable for project use.
· Support Muar plants in the introduction of new equipment from selection, evaluation, buy-off and qualification.
· Generate technical specs for new equipment and provide technical reports (e.g. evaluations, improvements, etc…)
· Analyze equipment malfunctions and failures and accordingly develop corrective actions.
· Develop improvements to enhance equipment reliability and scalability.
· Develop preventive maintenance procedures to reduce equipment failures.
· Monitor equipment performance and suggest improvements.
· Act as primary contact for equipment performance related questions and concerns.
· working with process control engineers to develop an automation system to control the process.
· More than 3 years working experience in the related equipment.
· Masters/Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Microelectronics / Mechatronics / Semiconductor Technology, Material science) or equivalent.
· Experience in the machine maintenance on related equipment will be advantages.
· Demonstrates hands-on experience and capability to drive the machine introduction and qualification.
· Systematic Problem-Solving methodology e.g., 8D, DMAIC, Process Mapping, Fish Bone, Is/is not…etc.
· Ability to anticipate issues and challenges and resolving them quickly. Good knowledge and skills in production area.
· Practice high performance behavior and together work as Team in executing projects & strive for excellent.
Education level required : 4 – Bachelor degree
Language / Level :
English : 2- Business fluent
Voir le site