Regular/Temporary : Regular
Position description :
In a highly visible and interactive role, this person will be responsible for proactively identifying opportunities to develop an office environment that aligns to ST’s corporate culture of high performance. This role will be varied, and we are looking for someone who is eager to be involved in both the operational and strategic sides of Site operations.
Essential Duties and Functions:
• Create an enjoyable environment that is safe for employees, visitors, and external service/contractors.
• Promote employee involvement and engagement onsite.
• Develop and lead site strategy for reaching site-level goals and initiatives, that support the needs of the company and onsite organizations.
• Create and implement programs, schedules, and procedures required to ensure building cleanliness and employee health and safety.
• Initiate and carry out projects that improve efficiency and/or reduce operating costs.
• Provide local support for onsite meetings/events and visitors.
• Oversee weekly inventory and order office supplies, breakroom supplies, and conference room supplies.
• Provide oversight on all aspects of space planning, including working with business leaders to understand ongoing short and long-term space requirements, tracking and reporting on occupancy/capacity, and working with external partners including building management, general contractors and individual trades.
• Process facilities requests with landlord. Communicate with the building cleaning team as needed for any special needs.
• Responsible for defining and implementing a continuous improvement culture and Sustainability program activities.
• Ensure compliance with business policies, applicable laws, and codes regulations.
• Coordinate Site Audits from external and internal auditors.
• Hire, train, supervise and manage performance of site personnel. Effectively communicate information with all subordinates. Conduct staff meetings on a regular basis to review department progress on projects and assignments. Guide and coach staff in meeting site objectives.
• Review vendor contracts, onsite vendor performance, timely work order completion, and construction related activities.
• Coordinate all external vendors providing service to the site (i.e., site access, scheduling, scope of work, quality, budget, etc.). Coordinate with landlord regarding new requirements and maintenance of the site.
• Oversee mailroom operations for incoming/outgoing mail and packages.
• Coordinate responses to onsite emergency and security calls as needed.
• Ensure adherence to company guidelines, processes and building and safety codes.
• Ability to interface with governmental agencies such as Building and Fire Inspectors in a proactive and open dialogue.
• Prepare, implement, and lead fire safety initiatives.
• Monitor the budget adherence for the Coppell site. Track expenditures, conduct benchmarking, and respond to trends of the expenses.
• Other duties as assigned.
• This is a full-time, exempt (salaried) position with M-F business hours, with some evening/weekend hours required.
• Work location is fully onsite in Coppell, TX.
• This position reports to the Coppell Site Director.
• This position supervises the site facilities and admin/reception staff.
Qualifications and Competencies:
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• 6+ years of Site/Facilities related management experience, to include 2+ years of managerial/supervisory experience
• Strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on communication, training, interdepartmental interaction, leadership, and supervision in an environment of fast change.
• Ability to prioritize and multitask.
• Proficiency with Windows computer platform and Microsoft Office Suite.
• This candidate must have excellent oral, written communication and interpersonal skills, as well strong planning and organization skills.
• Strong leadership, analysis, assertive delegation, and problem-solving abilities.
• Excellent organizational skills with high level of attention to detail, accuracy, and follow-through.
• Effective at prioritizing work and assisting in the work prioritization for others.
• General understanding of project management including budgeting and the ability to read design/construction/floor plans.
• General understanding of Building/Facilities related issues and resolution management.
• Occasional lifting up to 25 lbs.
• Sit and/or stand for sustained periods of time on a daily basis.
• Exposure to office environment noise and temperature levels.
• Perform tasks requiring intermittent walking, bending, stooping, pushing, pulling, grasping, twisting, reaching at, above or below shoulder level.
• Utilization of computer and office equipment
• Manual dexterity needed for keyboarding and other repetitive tasks.
Education level required : 4 – Bachelor degree
Language / Level :
English : 3- Advanced
Voir le site