Regular/Temporary : Regular
Position description :
1. Work with cross-functional teams to transfer new product and process from Shenzhen site to BSK site, including line BSK Set-up and process and product qualification.
2. To do full gap analysis and benchmark between BSK and STS, provide solution to correct it.
3. Enable successful completion of production of product transfer to achieve its quality, cost and time requirement.
4. Partner with R&D engineering for developing or improving manufacturing process, like sintering, wire bonding, assembly automation.
5. Collaborate with supply chain and central engineering team for new materials introduction.
6. Perform design of experiments and characterization studies as identify by risk analysis.
7. Define and implement new product process control, such as control plan, SPC, process capability analysis.
8. Resolve project technical and operational issues with respect to material, process, equipment etc.
9. Support product transfer process training where required.
1. Master or above degree in electrical/ mechanical/material engineering
2. Excellent English communication skills both in written and verbal.
3. 2-5 years of experience in semiconductor manufacturing: power electronics/modules package process development, or process integration.
4. Strong understanding of semiconductor device fabrication and assembly technology, also has knowledge in semiconductor device physics, preferably SiC, IGBT.
5. Excellent knowledge of power package process, Die attach, wire bond, reflow process, new technology and materials, supplier capability.
6. Expertise in packaging materials including epoxies, silicones, solders, metal pastes including characterization techniques.
7. Strong problem-solving skills and problem prevention skills including 8D, FMEA…
8. Experienced in Statistical analysis (such as JMP), DOE, continuous improvement mindset, Lean Six Sigma knowledge is preferred.
9. Hands-on knowledge of package reliability requirements, failure analysis techniques
10. Must be willing to work as part of multi-site team, be able to travel as part of the job.
Education level required : 5 – Master degree
Language / Level :
English : 2- Business fluent
Voir le site