Regular/Temporary : Regular
Position description :
About MDG :
Microcontrollers & Digital ICs Group (MDG) contributes to many of ST’s strategic goals for Industrial, Personal Electronics and Communications Equipment. MDG represents about one third of ST’s business.
MDG represents around 3 000 employees (mainly R&D teams in France) located in 40 countries, with a revenue of above 3 billion dollars in 2020. It is addressing 2 major activities: first, General Purpose (GP) Microcontrollers, Memories and Secure Micro (MMS Subgroup) covers all products based on Non-Volatile Memory technologies. It represents 80% of MDG business and second, The RFC Sub-Group focusing on Radio Frequency, Digital & Mixed Signals activities, represents 20% of MDG business.
About MDG/GPM :
The General-Purpose Microcontroller Sub-Group (GPM) is the largest division at ST Microelectronics and the world leader in the microcontroller market supported by our STM32 products.
Leader in the Internet of Things market which is a rapidly expanding sector driven by strong growth, GPM Division asserts its ambition in the Microcontroller market (STM32) by continuing to innovate and to bring tomorrow’s solutions.
Passionate & motivated join our team of state of the art engineers.
Role & Responsibility :
As Expert SOC BE Engineer, you’ll be responsible for Physical Design of STM32 SOCs including:
– Chip Implementation (RTL to GDSII) using leading edge technologies & tools.
– Integration of analog IPs
– Addressing Multi-supply, Multi-mode, Multi-corner scenarios alongside complex multiple clock structures.
– Constantly challenge & innovate to improve the product PPA
You’ll be working in an empowered environment with state of the art methodologies and tools, to contribute to STM32 worldwide success.
A multicultural environment and its diversity are the strength of our dynamic team. A structured development plan will evolve with you along all your career.
We are looking for people with enthusiasm, constantly curious and creative towards continuous innovation, with good communication skills.
Join & Grow with us!
Educational Qualification :
BTech/Mtech (ECE) (70%)
Technical Skills/Knowledge Requirements :
– Knowledge of RTL to GDSII flow ( Synthesis, STA, Floorplan, CTS, PnR, DRC/LVS, SI, IR Drop )
– Hands-on experience with industry leading EDA tools used in the BE flow
– Drive to continuously improve design PPA & also improve methodologies with innovation
– Should have good understanding of verilog/VHDL
– Exposure to low power techniques
– Knowledge of tcl and perl scripting is a must
Personality & Soft Skill Requirements :
– Good communication and interpersonal skills.
– Excellent team player & collaborative attitude
– Passionate and motivated to make a difference
– Proactive, Enthusiastic, Creative & Innovative
– Sense of Urgency
Location: Greater Noida
Experience: 5 to 12 years
Education level required : 4 – Bachelor degree
Language / Level :
English : 2- Business fluent
Voir le site