Regular/Temporary : Regular
Position description :
For our Automotive Processing & RF Division / SW IPs & Tools Team, we are looking for a Software/Firmware Engineer with experience in embedded SW development / Integration and in RTOS development activities for ARM based platforms.
New trends in Software defined vehicle requires to design and develop optimized code for complex System on Chips.
The candidate will explore Software application solutions, develop/integrate low level drivers, Middleware components, production grade SW IPs for SoCs belonging to Processing & RF Division for both MPU (Application cores) and MCU (Real time cores) type of products.
The candidate shall also take care of performance benchmarking and bring-up of divisional platforms (both hardware and software), working closely with the SoC Architecture, Application MCU, Design teams and with divisional Marketing team, to clearly define and check performance goals of our devices.
He shall also contribute to the maintenance, enhancement and upgrade of the existing SW IPs as well as provide support to customers for his own area of competences.
• Good programming skills in C is mandatory
• Experience in development/Integration of RTOS low level drivers, middleware, applications, and toolchains
• Good knowledge of ARM based platforms (ARM assembly language knowledge is a plus)
• Skill with HW debuggers (e.g. Lauterbach Trace32, Segger J-Link, PLS etc…) and other analysis tools, such as USB analyzers and similar is a plus
• Customer Support driven attitude
• Knowledge of automotive interfaces and protocols is a plus
• Successful experience and motivation to work in multi-site & multi – cultural projects context
• Automotive Spice SW Quality knowledge is a plus
The Employment search is addressed to candidates of both genders, under Law 10.04.1991 n. 125, as amended by Legislative Decree n. 198/2006 which guarantees gender equality at work.
Education level required : 5 – Master degree
Language / Level :
English : 2- Business fluent
Language / Level :
Italian : 3- Advanced
Voir le site