Regular/Temporary : Regular
Position description :
– Design, development and delivery of sensor software solutions including drivers and algorithms for mobile / wearable / industrial / automotive platforms.
· Performs driver integration, testing and quality control for full software system
· Participate in design / architecture and code reviews of deliverables from the team
· Lead the activity of partner engagement for Android and Linux development/integration activities.
· Provide technical support for the development and implementation of customer applications dealing with complex systems
· Work with ST regional support teams to support customers in driver integration and trouble shooting.
· Lead the activity of managing needed hardware and design requirements for the team
· Work on building new prototypes and demos based on latest technologies
· Master’s degree in EE/CS/CE or equivalent.·
· Very proficient in C programming in embedded or Linux environment.
· Demonstrated experience in firmware / low-level driver development and debugging.
· Knowledge of embedded OS and software / hardware interactions. Be able to develop optimized code for hardware efficiency.
· Knowledgeable in Linux programming environment and Android.
· Experience with MEMS sensors application in smartphone and basic knowledge of smartphone software architecture.
· Ability to read schematics and use oscilloscope and logic analyzer to debug. Experience with PCB design is preferred
Education level required : 5 – Master degree
Language / Level :
English : 2- Business fluent
Voir le site