Regular/Temporary : Regular
Position description :
STMicroelectronics is a leading semiconductor company, a world key player thanks to our employees. ST’s products are found everywhere today. And we are enabling smarter driving, homes, factories, and cities. Everywhere microelectronics makes a positive contribution to people lives, ST is there.
Part of DTIT (Digital Transformation & Information Technology) organization supporting the advanced manufacturing site of Catania.
Main content of job scope:
• To support users in the areas of manufacturing applications.
• Incident support: to resolve incidents reported by users by analyzing/debugging the business cases versus application behavior whenever necessary.
• To design, develop and deploy workaround to resume production activities.
• Change support: to collect and analyze user requirements and work with respective application teams for existing application enhancement.
• To handle application qualification and acceptance test (UAT) of new applications release or even new applications.
• To participate in the design or even development of applications working closely with other application teams and external software providers.
• Ensure on-call support to fix critical issues reported during non-business hours.
• Participation to the new solutions definitions/POC with the architecture group.
• Write and maintain technical documentation.
• Contribution to site digital transformation.
• Access to various technology: Java development, scripting in LINUX environment, Python, PERL, ORACLE PL/SQL procedures
The candidate who has attained a bachelor degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field with two or three years of experience in development, Fluent in English, ability to travel and be on duty. Experience with modern cloud platforms (AWS, MS-Azure, etc.) and in cloud computing is an advantage
The ideal candidate shall:
• Hold a degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Technology.
• A good command of English is necessary for this position. Position is based in Catania site but requires interaction with engineers all over the globe.
• Able to work as part of a team with minimal supervision.
• Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Be able to adapt quickly to new technologies.
• Have excellent team spirit and strong time management skills.
• Have a positive attitude and a proactive mind set towards challenging situation.
• Experience in a similar role shall be considered an asset.
• Knowledge in the following areas would be considered as an asset:
– Knowledge in Unix, Linux OS, Windows
– C# software development
– Familiarity with Unit Testing and Integration Testing.
– Familiarity with any workflow framework.
• Good written and communication skills.
• Other skills: Autonomous, rigorous and proactive. Motivated, curious, ready to invest in a long-term team on a human scale while enjoying the advantages of an international group.
The Employment search is addressed to candidates of both genders, under Law 10.04.1991 n. 125, as amended by Legislative Decree n. 198/2006 which guarantees gender equality at work
Education level required : 4 – Bachelor degree
Language / Level :
English : 2- Business fluent
Voir le site