Regular/Temporary : Regular
Position description :
The selected candidate will contribute to promote and support the Cost saving and Gross margin maximization plans to map, improving and monitoring the BOM materials and processes cost, maximizing the Global Yield, minimizing the semi-finishing variations. He will support for the whole PTMD (Power Transistor Macro Division) the Assembly and Testing Capacity needs in synergy with the central functions (BEMT, GOBM, ADG Central organizations), to ensure the business continuity and expansion, minimizing the time to market and to volume.
Main task are:
– Ensure the right capacity installation in the Assembly and Testing manufacturing sites, in synergy with S&OP and Central Operations to reach the Macro Division billing target.
– To officialize and execute with manufacturing teams the different Cost Saving Plans
– Collaborate on the analysis of needed investments (for both assembly and testing) to close the gaps vs the forecasted demand.
– Definition of industrial package roadmaps with BUs, consolidating the needed investments and relevant computation with ADG Central Operations.
– monitor the execution at Macro Divisions level of the strategic supply plan, identify gaps and trigger corrective actions in case of deviation by focusing on the understanding of end-markets, key customers, new products/technologies, manufacturing production cycles and product qualification plans.
To do it the candidate will cooperate with multiple teams:
· Back-End sites internal / external in coordination with BEMT and GOBM
· Business unit inside PTMD
· Financial, S&OP and Operation central teams
· Engineering, supply chain and quality organizations
The Employment search is addressed to candidates of both genders, under Law 10.04.1991 n. 125, as amended by Legislative Decree n. 198/2006 which guarantees gender equality at work
skill required from the candidate are:
· Flexibility, Proactivity, Adaptability
· knowledge of the Back-End processes and of the manufacturing standards
· Problem solving methodologies
· Negotiation and leadership
· Team Work and Team Building propensity
· English language knowledge
Education level required : 4 – Bachelor degree
Language / Level :
English : 2- Business fluent
Voir le site