Regular/Temporary : Regular
Position description :
About MDG :
Microcontrollers & Digital ICs Group (MDG) contributes to many of ST’s strategic goals for Industrial, Personal Electronics and Communications Equipment. MDG represents about one third of ST’s business.
MDG represents around 3 000 employees (mainly R&D teams in France) located in 40 countries, with a revenue of above 3 billion dollars in 2020. It is addressing 2 major activities: first, General Purpose (GP) Microcontrollers, Memories and Secure Micro (MMS Subgroup) covers all products based on Non-Volatile Memory technologies. It represents 80% of MDG business and second, The RFC Sub-Group focusing on Radio Frequency, Digital & Mixed Signals activities, represents 20% of MDG business.
About MDG/GPM :
The General-Purpose Microcontroller Sub-Group (GPM) is the largest division at ST Microelectronics and the world leader in the microcontroller market supported by our STM32 products.
Leader in the Internet of Things market which is a rapidly expanding sector driven by strong growth, GPM Division asserts its ambition in the Microcontroller market (STM32) by continuing to innovate and to bring tomorrow’s solutions.
Passionate & motivated join our team of state of the art engineers.
Role & Responsibility :
As IP Verification Engineer, you’ll be responsible for verification of STM32 IPs including:
– Work towards “zero-defect”.
– Verification environment development using state-of-the-art components/methods, the test suite running, debugging and bug reporting;
– Coverage analysis and tracking to closure
– Creating simulation cases for various studies and root cause analysis.
– Understanding and analysis of RTL code, functional, assertion coverage results
You’ll be working in an empowered environment with state of the art methodologies and tools, to contribute to STM32 worldwide success.
A multicultural environment and its diversity are the strength of our dynamic team. A structured development plan will evolve with you along all your career.
We are looking for people with enthusiasm, constantly curious and creative towards continuous innovation, with good communication skills.
Join & Grow with us!
Educational Qualification :
Bachelors/Masters in Electronics/Electrical Engineering
Experience : 5 to 12 years
Technical Skills/Knowledge Requirements :
– Experience in IP verification.
– Main EDA verification tools platforms for both simulation and formal verification;
– Competence in Python and TCL/TK scripting languages, object orienting programming languages
– Understanding of bus protocols like AMBA AXI/AHB, and common communication protocols.
– Knowledge of Formal verification methodologies and SVA will be a plus
Personality & Soft Skill Requirements :
– Good communication and interpersonal skills.
– Excellent team player & collaborative attitude
– Passionate and motivated to make a difference
– Proactive, Enthusiastic, Creative & Innovative
Education level required : 4 – Bachelor degree
Language / Level :
English : 2- Business fluent
Voir le site