Regular/Temporary : Regular
Position description :
For our Automotive Processing & RF Division / SW IPs & Tools Team, we are looking for a Software/Firmware Engineer with experience in embedded SW development / Integration and in RTOS development activities for ARM based platforms.
One of the key roles will be to act as Benchmarking Engineer, addressing all performance assessments (single-core, multi-core, data paths) of the Hardware and Software architectures at system level for all divisional products. Moreover, new trends in Software defined vehicle requires to design and develop Software peripheral emulation with generic real time cores.
The candidate will explore Software application solutions, develop/integrate low level drivers, Middleware components for SoCs belonging to Processing & RF Division for both MPU (Application cores) and MCU (Real time cores) type of products.
The candidate shall also take care of performance benchmarking and bring-up of divisional platforms (both hardware and software), working closely with the SoC Architecture engineer team and with divisional Marketing team, to clearly define and check performance goals of our devices.
• Good programming skills in C is mandatory
• Digital design skills (Verilog/VHDL) is a plus but not mandatory
• 1-2 years of experience in development/Integration of RTOS low level drivers, middleware, applications, and toolchains
• Good knowledge of ARM based platforms (ARM assembly language knowledge is a plus)
• Skill with HW debuggers (e.g. Lauterbach Trace32, PLS etc…) and other analysis tools, such as USB analyzers and similar is a plus
• Customer Support driven attitude
• Automotive Spice SW Quality knowledge is a plus.
Education level required : 5 – Master degree
Language / Level :
Italian : 3- Advanced
Language / Level :
English : 3- Advanced