Regular/Temporary : Regular
Position description :
WHY JOIN US?
At ST, we are 48,000 men and women, creators and manufacturers of microelectronic technologies. We work with 200,000 customers and thousands of partners. Together with them, we design and create products, solutions and ecosystems that address their challenges and opportunities, and the need to contribute to a more sustainable world. Our cutting-edge technologies enable smarter mobility, more efficient energy management, power management and large-scale deployment of the Internet of Things (IoT) and 5G.
ST is certified Top Employers France 2022. This certification recognizes our commitment to integration and professional insertion, equal opportunities, employability and quality of life at work.
OUR FUTURE COLLABORATION:
Microcontrollers & Digital ICs Group (MDG) contributes to many of ST’s strategic goals for Industrial, Personal Electronics and Communications Equipment. MDG represents about one third of ST’s business.
MDG represents around 3 000 employees (mainly R&D teams in France) located in 40 countries, with a revenue of above
3.5 billion dollars in 2021. It is addressing 2 major activities: first, General Purpose (GP) Microcontrollers, Memories and Secure Micro (MMS Subgroup) covers all products based on Non-Volatile Memory technologies and second, the RFC Sub-Group focusing on Radio Frequency, Digital & Mixed Signals activities, represents 20% of MDG business.
The missions will be :
1- Technical writing and publishing:
· Create and maintain products, softwares and development tools external technical documentation (datasheets, databriefs, application notes, technical notes, user manuals, programming manuals, reference manuals…) for Microcontrollers, Memories and Secure Microcontrollers
· Ensure document are compliant with ST style, templates and standards while writing the content and creating illustrations.
· Ensure these documents correctly and clearly describe in US English the devices functionalities
· Guarantee consistency of information, style, and structure across all documents
· Follow-up documents review and approval
· Publish accurately the documents on intranet and internet
2- Participate to documentation quality and productivity improvement task forces
Technical English writing skills
Background in electronics and IC products
Detail oriented and sense of accuracy
High teamwork capability and communication skills
Tools to be used:
Adobe® Framemaker and Acrobat Pro
MS Visio , Sharepoint and Office
XML editor: (Oxygen)
YOUR PLACE OF WORK:
The position can be in Rousset, in Grenoble, in Sophia or in Paris.
Education level required : 5 – Master degree
Language / Level :
English : 2- Business fluent