Regular/Temporary : Temporary
Position description :
Microcontrollers & Digital ICs Group (MDG) contributes to many of ST’s strategic goals for Industrial, Personal Electronics and Communications Equipment. MDG represents about one third of ST’s business.
MDG represents around 3 000 employees (mainly R&D teams in France) located in 40 countries, with a revenue of above 3 billion dollars in 2020. It is addressing 2 major activities: first, General Purpose (GP) Microcontrollers, Memories and Secure Micro (MMS Subgroup) covers all products based on Non-Volatile Memory technologies. It represents 80% of MDG business and second, The RFC Sub-Group focusing on Radio Frequency, Digital & Mixed Signals activities, represents 20% of MDG business.
The Microcontroller Division (MCD) is the largest division at ST Microelectronics and the world leader in the microcontroller market supported by our STM32 products.
Passionate, motivated, join our teams of state of the art engineers.
We are looking for Alternant to enforce the STM32Cube firmware projects validation activities
You will be part of a team located in Tunis responsible for STM32Cube firmware maintenance in the scope of STM32Cube firmware validation.
– Work in close collaboration with Maintenance and GitHub teams
– Ensure STM32Cube MCU Support on GitHub/Bugzilla
– Contribute to STM32Cube MCU packages maintenance
– Contribute to STM32Cube MCU ecosystem enhancement
– Ensure firmware components publication on GitHub and regular maintenance using GitHub Rolling release process
– Responsable on set of IPs accros legacy STM32 series
– Synchro with Hardware board team to ensure BSP updated in line with strategy
– Update documentation
– Microcontroller MCU architecture knowledge, STM32 is a plus
– Very good ARM Cortex-M architecture knowledge (Cores, Bus structures, Caches …)
– Embedded & Realtime Software Development – C/C++ and assembly languages (Debug – Profiling)
– Analog and digital peripheral knowledge
– Embedded SW quality and robustness
– Presentation/Reporting Skills
– Communication skills
– Flexibility and easiness with change requests and priorities
– English fluent
– Analytical Skills
– Team oriented, collaborative, good personal relationships
Education level required : 5 – Master degree
Language / Level :
English : 3- Advanced
Language / Level :
French : 3- Advanced