Regular/Temporary : Regular
Position description :
As partner of the BEM&T Manufacturing & Quality Operations, this position is to meet business needs in STS Robotization Automation by either implementing new solutions and continuous enhancements of existing solutions, work closely with multidisciplinary DIT/CE/IE/Production team to bring innovative robotics system to manufacturing.
· Evaluate and deploy AMA (Activity Manager) system for Robotization (ARV)
· Qualify and deploy EIC (Equipment Integration Controller) to ensure reliable Equipment data or signal is provided for the proper operation of automation projects, which is the foundation of ST lightless factory and more automation projects achieved
· Optimize/maintain/daily support the DIT solutions to achieve ST lightless factory for higher economic efficiency and more intelligent system
· Work closely with local Automation supplier/local CE/ for system/equipment/robotic integration
Robotization (ARV) implementation in BE production lines need to take care of both AMA control system and EIC (equipment integration controllers).
– AMA control flows need adapt and response new EICs and software systems of the hardware (ARV, ACS, WMS). Based on all the available input, its flow design needs to consider production layout, hardware capacities, efficiency, safety as well as exceptional handling. All these expectations drive continuous system enhances.
– Challenge for EIC is to handle different signals for those Equipment not supporting SEMI standards in carrier management, EIC need handle the Equipment signals to provide stable input for AMA.
Skills for the people in this position:
· Deployment experience in industrial automation domain, with at least 1 year of hands-on experiences in IT system integration with equipment or robotics
· Be Familiar with manufacturing process, especially in Semiconductor domain
· Skills in C#, .Net, Java programming is preferred.
· Good communication skills and team skills, Project management skills is preferred
Education level required : 4 – Bachelor degree
Language / Level :
Chinese (Mandarin) : 3- Advanced
Language / Level :
English : 2- Business fluent