Regular/Temporary : Regular
Position description :
1. NPI PROJECT RISK ASSESSMENT
Checks and understands the technical gap of the new product and the existing Plan-of-Record (POR) and baseline capability
2. PRODUCT TARGET SPECIFICATION DEFINITION
ORGANIZE SUPPORT in defining the technical gaps of the new product and the proposed manufacturing process
3. NPI PROJECT PLANNING AND ORGANIZATION
Develops the project milestones and deliverables schedule.
Defines the project team and communication infrastructure (coordination, operation and review forums)
Prepares all resources required to start the new product qualification
4. ORGANIZE SUPPORT on PRODUCT WORKABILITY, QUALIFICATION, LINE STRESSING AND REVIEW
Follows the DM00400203 – NPI BEM&T and SOP267 – Product Maturity framework
Follows the SOP269 – Package & Process Maturity framework.
Establishes workability/characterization/reliability with the project team prior the engineering samples & official qualification lot.
Executes the qualification plan, gather the data and publish the results. Address all technical issues
Freezes the process and start change management
Prepares readiness for line stressing (materials, capacity, documents and HC resources) with Operations Pre Production Group
Executes the Line Stressing lots and the corresponding control plan with the project team & Operations Pre Production Group.
Co-leads the Line Stressing activities with the Operations Pre Production Group team leader
5. TECHNICAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT
Supports the Volume Ramp up team for any technical issues encountered during the volume ramp up.
Identifies areas for cost reduction and devise methods to achieve better-cost efficient projects
6. SAFETY, HEALTH, ENVIRONMENT & SECURITY:
Disseminates, explains and complies with rules and regulations on safety, health, environment, good housekeeping and security in the area of responsibility ensure that applicable rules and regulations are understood and implemented.
– With a degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Communications Engineering
– With a minimum of 5 years technical and managerial project leadership experience handling related tasks in a similar environment
– Must have strong leadership skills
– Must have solid background in the manufacturing or semi conductor industry
– Must have good interpersonal & communications skills
– Must be computer literate
– Must have initiative and resourcefulness
– If with specifc process area expertise is a plus
TS16949 Training Requirements:
– Advanced Product Quality Planning
– DFMEA / PFMEA
– Production Part Approval Process
– QC tools / Statistical Process Control
– Document Control
– Quality Management System
– Poka Yoke
– Measurement System Analysis
– Familiarity with the local semiconductor industry
Education level required : 4 – Bachelor degree
Language / Level :
English : 2- Business fluent