Regular/Temporary : Regular
Position description :
Responsible for the company’s reconstruction and expansion project (Project Panda), including but not limited to the following:
1. Be responsible for communication and coordination between the company and engineering management company, EPC, supervision, and other related companies
2. Review EPC bidding documents and contract preparation prepared by the engineering management company, and participate in EPC bidding and bid evaluation
3. Review the supervision bidding documents, contract preparation prepared by the engineering management company, and participate in the supervision bidding and bid evaluation
4. Work with the engineering management company to develop the project management plan
5. Review the construction drawings and other relevant documents provided by EPC
6. Be responsible for the organization and management of on-site construction during the commencement of the project, construction supervision, and timely discovery and handling of emergencies
7. Assist in the approval and acceptance of the project
8. Be responsible for coordinating and handling internal and external matters of the project department
9. Other contents related to reconstruction and expansion projects
1. Bachelor’s degree or above in Engineering (Civil Engineering, electrical engineering and automation, construction engineering, water supply and drainage, HVAC, project management and other related majors), with at least two years of work experience
2. Familiar with CAD, office and other office software, good English reading and writing skills.
3. Have project management experience, good management, organization, communication and coordination ability and strong professional knowledge.
4. Have good professional ethics, hard-working, strong sense of responsibility, strong learning ability and team-work spirit.
5. Familiar with electrical installation, experience in power industry, HVAC, civil engineering, electromechanical and other industries is preferred; Experience in bidding and project management is preferred
Education level required : 4 – Bachelor degree
Language / Level :
English : 1- Basic