Regular/Temporary : Regular
Position description :
As an Account Manager on our key accounts team, you will be calling on major OEMs in the bay area, and drive demand creation and design activity as part of a worldwide account team. You will be responsible for planning and then executing your strategy to penetrate the customers’ designs and capture as much business as possible for ST. You will utilize resources from the ST divisions/applications teams, and the worldwide sales team, as needed to execute your strategy.
– Promote, design in, and support ongoing business, for the broad line of ST solutions, including but not limited to MCUs, Sensors, MEMs products, Secure Micros, Power solutions, and Analog components.
– Collaborate with your customer’s business leaders, system architects, hardware engineers, software engineers, and purchasing organization to grow ST’s business through robust product and service offerings.
– Tap your sales skills to manage the entire sales cycle and own the customer relationship.
– Use your experience with the ODM channel to drive business throughout the supply chain.
– Use the divisional resources inside ST to win new business, develop new solutions, and grow market share.
– Use your communication and presentation skills to promote ST’s technical and business solutions.
– Work with global sales teams, marketing, and applications engineering to develop and execute account strategies and develop new business opportunities.
Desired Competencies are Adaptability, Flexibility, Team Work/Cooperation, Tenacity/Perseverance, Strategic Negotiation, Customers Management, Effective Meetings, Oral Presentation, Market Knowledge, Time Management, Persuasiveness, Assertiveness, Communication, Questioning, Influencing, Sales Skills, Strategic planning, CRM use
Education level required : 4 – Bachelor degree
Language / Level :
English : 3- Advanced