Regular/Temporary : Regular
Position description :
1. Drive new process development and capability assessment activities
2. Work with cross-functional teams to drive new package development and implementation into production.
3. Work with suppliers to develop materials and processes that meet DFM, DFR requirements
4. Develop package concepts considering the packaging industry trends for optimized performance and cost targets
5. Enable delivery of a mature product and manufacturing process into Mass Production
6. Interact with product design engineers to ensure that processes and designs are compatible and optimized for future products
7. Resolve project technical and operational issues with respect to material, process, fixtures, equipment etc.
8. Manage, and occasionally perform, product failure analysis, competitor teardowns and destructive physical analysis of products in support of development activities.
1. Master or above degree in electrical/ mechanical/material engineering
2. 2-5 years of experience in semiconductor manufacturing: power electronics/modules package process development, or process integration.
3. Strong understanding of semiconductor device fabrication and assembly technology, also has knowledge in semiconductor device physics, preferably SiC, IGBT, MOSFET, FRD, SCR…
4. Excellent knowledge of power package process, Die attach, wire bond, molding process new technology and materials, supplier capability trends, Design rules
5. Expertise in packaging materials including epoxies, silicones, solders, metal pastes including characterization techniques.
6. Knowledge of PFMEA, DFMEA concepts and experience in creating DFMEA & PFMEAs.
7. Knowledge of Statistical analysis (such as JMP), DOE
8. Hands-on knowledge of package reliability requirements, failure analysis techniques
Education level required : 5 – Master degree
Language / Level :
English : 2- Business fluent