Regular/Temporary : Regular
Position description :
This position is responsible for conducting time studies on production processes in order to establish standard UPH and ensure that commitments to CCRP are realized.
The position also provides systems that will improve equipment capacity and productivity, eliminates wastes and maximize resources to attain the plant’s profitability and competitiveness.
· Must be knowledgeable on products and processes
· Must have the skills on technical standards computation
· Must have strong analytical and communication skills.
· Must have an effective working to work functional with various groups of the organization.
· Must have above average computer skills.
Education level required : 4 – Bachelor degree
Language / Level :
English : 2- Business fluent