Regular/Temporary : Regular
Position description :
To develop advanced IO Layouts which includes standards like SD, eMMC, I2C, SLIMBUS, LVDS and work on low power and high voltage tolerance in differentiated sub-micron technologies
· Generic knowhow on CMOS technology manufacturing.
· Experience in layout of IO/analog blocks as well as floor planning activity.
· Good understanding of electrical schematics and link between layout and resulting electrical performances and manufacturability.
· Efficient work organization and ability to enable advanced cad tool feature for layout efficiency.
· Autonomy, ability to find solutions, quality oriented mindset.
To do quality layout meeting the performance requirements
Education level required : 4 – Bachelor degree
Language / Level :
English : 2- Business fluent