Regular/Temporary : Regular
Position description :
To support the feasibility and architectural study of new and innovative products that the AAD division plans to introduce in the automotive infotainment market.
The activity requires:
– support to the Advanced Marketing Team in the new product identification;
– feasibility study of the products including comparison of silicon technologies and performance analysis;
– responsible of the product technical specifications;
– identification of the best architectural solution;
– management of the FE design team;
– interfacing with SW team, product and application engineers, to successfully bring new product from initial concept to final product.
The candidate needs to have strong Team working attitude and experience on:
– microcontroller based SoC architecture,
– signal processing,
– VLSI Mixed Design,
– system prototyping,
– system validation.
The Employment search is addressed to candidates of both genders, under Law 10.04.1991 n. 125, as amended by Legislative Decree n. 198/2006 which guarantees gender equality at work
Education level required : 5 – Master degree
Language / Level :
English : 3- Advanced