Regular/Temporary : Regular
Position description :
1. Design, Development, Enhancement and Maintenance of IoT SDK and App on Mobile Platform (iOS / Android)
2. Software design including architecture and Intuitive UI design for Android/iOS App in an Agile environment
3. Development of SDK in Java/Kotlin/Swift for IoT Applications. Additionally knowledge of C/C++/Objective C will be good
4. Implementation of IoT protocols on Android, iOS platform
5. Write code suitable for concurrent execution / multi-threaded environment
6. Deep debugging, profiling & optimization of SDK and Apps both in development and production environments
7. Collaborate with Hardware/Firmware design teams to design consistent protocols / data exchange mechanisms
8. Read and understand specifications like Bluetooth® LE and other IoT standards
9. Understanding of the AR / VR SDK coming from Android and iOS platform
1. Strong programming skills with good knowledge of Java/Kotlin, C, C++, Objective C, Swift,
2. Experience in development of iOS/Android libraries & SDKs
3. Good knowledge of Data Structures, Algorithms, and design patterns.
4. Good design sense, understanding of UX factors and UI principles.
5. Working knowledge of RestAPI, authentication mechanisms & App analytics tools. Hands-on knowledge of source control tools like GIT.
6. Hands-on experience of releasing Android & iOS App on respective app stores.
7. Good debugging capabilities and experience of working with Bluetooth® low energy or other IoT technologies.
8. Quick learner with excellent interpersonal, verbal/written communication and problem-solving attitude.
Qualification : BTech/MTech – Min 70%
Experience : Min 2 Years Max 5 Years
Education level required : 4 – Bachelor degree
Language / Level :
English : 3- Advanced