Regular/Temporary : Regular
Position description :
ST is a global semiconductor leader delivering intelligent and energy-efficient products and solutions that power the electronics at the heart of everyday life. ST’s products are found everywhere today, and together with our customers, we are enabling smarter driving and smarter factories, cities and homes, along with the next generation of mobile and Internet of Things devices. By getting more from technology to get more from life.
STMicroelectronics is hiring a Global Account Manager – Industrial Sales Unit – in the Santa Clara, CA office to develop and deploy a business growth strategy at a global level.
· Manage a global sales team, helping to coordinate all design activity, marketing support and business management efforts on a global basis for this single customer.
· Responsibility to develop and deploy a business growth strategy at a global level.
· Understanding customer planning demands, forecasting global demand and working in support with Business Operations team is a must, ensuring all related business is forecast and visible monthly.
· Mapping and maintaining the global footprint of this customer is critical, understanding all components of the customer profile from Executive Management, Design activity, manufacturing operations and business strategy.
· Coordinating and maintaining global Sales Force opportunities is a priority.
· Travel to critical customer design sites will be required in coordination with regional sales and marketing support.
· Working with the Industrial Sales Technical Marketing team is a requirement in understanding, developing and deploying a system level sales solution towards customer applications
· 6- 10 years of direct experience.
· Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineer or equivalent
· Work at all level of a customer organization, C-Level Executives through material management and design engineering organizations.
· Strong written and verbal communications skills and be extremely well organized.
· Experience with Sales Force preferred in addition to Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
· Work independently and have the skills to manage and direct other employees.
· Strong team player
· Overnight Travel both domestically and internationally
Education level required : 4 – Bachelor degree
Language / Level :
English : 3- Advanced