Regular/Temporary : Regular
Position description :
ST is a global semiconductor leader delivering intelligent and energy-efficient products and solutions that power the electronics at the heart of everyday life. ST’s products are found everywhere today, and together with our customers, we are enabling smarter driving and smarter factories, cities and homes, along with the next generation of mobile and Internet of Things devices. By getting more from technology to get more from life, ST stands for life.augmented.
STMicroelectronics is hiring a Regional Salesperson to support the expanding growth of the Industrial Sales Unit in Atlanta, GA. This person would develop and deploy a business growth strategy for the Industrial Sales Unit customers in the South East Region.
· Manage the local region, helping to coordinate all design activity, marketing support and business management efforts for assigned customers in the region.
· Responsibility to develop and deploy a business growth strategy for assigned customers in the region.
· Communicating customer planning demands, forecast demand for assigned customers in the region. Working with the support of Business Operations ensuring all related business is forecasted and visible monthly for assigned customers in the region.
· Mapping and maintaining your assigned customers in the region is critical, understanding all components of the customer profile from local Executive Management, Design activity, manufacturing operations and business strategy.
· Coordinating and maintaining Salesforce opportunities for assigned customers in the region is a priority.
· Travel to critical customer design sites in the region will be required in coordination with regional sales and marketing support.
· Working with the Industrial Sales Technical Marketing team is a requirement in understanding, developing and deploying a system level sales solution towards customer applications for assigned customers in the region.
· 2 -5 years of direct experience.
· Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineer or equivalent
· Work at all level of a customer organization, C-Level Executives through material management and design engineering organizations.
· Strong written and verbal communications skills and be extremely well organized.
· Experience with Sales Force preferred in addition to Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
· Work independently and have the skills to communicate and interact with other employees.
· Strong team player
· Travel both domestically and internationally possible
Education level required : 4 – Bachelor degree
Language / Level :
English : 3- Advanced