Regular/Temporary : Regular
Position description :
· To setup Assembly Laser Structuring/Laser Cut Process.
· To develop and to industrialize assembly Laser Structuring/Laser Cut process process for new packages, introduce materials to meet the quality, yield, and mission of new application.
· To support assembly of engineering sample for new packages or new technologies.
· To characterize assemble Laser Structuring/Laser Cut process and materials.
· To generate and update process specifications, SOP, FMEA and process control plan.
· To provide technical support when there are critical quality concerns related to assembly Laser Structuring/Laser Cut material / process.
· More than 3 years working experience.
· Masters/Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Microelectronics / Mechatronics / Semiconductor Technology, Material science) or equivalent.
· Equipped with statistical data analysis, analytical and problem-solving skills especially at assembly EOL process.
· Systematic Problem-Solving methodology e.g., 8D, DMAIC, Process Mapping, Fish Bond, Is/is not…etc.
· Ability to anticipate issues and challenges and resolving them quickly. Good knowledge and skills in production area.
· Practice high performance behavior and together work as Team in executing projects & strive for excellent.
Education level required : 4 – Bachelor degree
Language / Level :
English : 2- Business fluent