Regular/Temporary : Temporary
Position description :
Within current challenging context of the semiconductor industry, our team is looking for a NPI planner to manage a new products portfolio throughout the supply chain.
The position consists in managing all the planning activities related to New Product Introduction from NPR to mass production to meet time to market targets & schedules.
In this role, your main activities will be:
– Monitoring all the manufacturing steps (from wafer starts to final test) & management of e-trials until product maturity & mass production readiness
– Coordinating with relevant actors: Program management, engineering, plants, marketing, codification team, mass production ….
– Timely sample builds for customer qualification
– Ensuring smooth production ramp up and roll over to production planners
– Participating in the deployment of DDMRP tool ( our new supply chain model)
– Years of Experience: less than 2 years
– Competences: Analytical skills, problem solving, result oriented, comfortable with excel
– Soft skills : Curiosity, Proactivity, Flexibility, Team spirit, Fluent English, Good communication skills
The Employment search is addressed to candidates of both genders, under Law 10.04.1991 n. 125, as amended by Legislative Decree n. 198/2006 which guarantees gender equality at work.
Education level required : 4 – Bachelor degree
Language / Level :
English : 2- Business fluent