Regular/Temporary : Regular
Position description :
The position is for a GaN Power Validation & Characterization Engineer involved in the development of high power switching products for power conversion and power control applications in GaN technology. For this job, He/She will able to implement the measurements needed for the characterization and reliability of packaged GaN product devices, such as DHTOL and dynamic RDSon. He/She will carry out directly the characterization of power GaN devices, manage the laboratory testing equipment and will interact with the internal R&D/GaN BUs and the external suppliers.
The Employment search is addressed to candidates of both genders, under Law 10.04.1991 n. 125, as amended by Legislative Decree n. 198/2006 which guarantees gender equality at work.
The candidate must be able to:
– Perform the DHTOL test of power GaN devices and manage the related tools (e.g., testing equipment, PCB, card edge)
– Perform the dynamic RDSon measurements of power GaN devices
– Elaborate the measurements data and the statistical analysis to extract the relevant device parameters and reliability
– Design the required test bench (e.g., PCBs, equipment, measurement strategies) for the characterization of the GaN devices
To succeed in this role, the candidate must have experience in the following areas:
– PhD or MEng. in Electronics Engineering with relevant experience.
– Power electronics application/lab experience
– Expertise in Power Electronics
– Statistical data analysis
– Power devices technology
– Packaging and/or power module experience is strongly desired
– Strong leadership, communication and documentation skills.
– Strong communication and inter-personal skills, developing/driving concepts and ideas with other team members and across other parts of a large organization
Education level required : 5 – Master degree
Language / Level :
Italian : 3- Advanced