Regular/Temporary : Regular
Position description :
– Guarantee JIT deliveries to Customers for all ST production at Back End Subcontractors managed by GOBM through an accurate production management and execution control.
– Managing requests from ST divisions and ensuring the best visibility and feedback from Subcontractors.
– Direct interface with OSAT to maintain control of production processes.
– Drive OSAT’s execution excellence and operation control.
– Drive consistency on WIP Clean-up and management (Residue, Rework lots, Sawn wafers). Manage Stock levels to ensure a reduced inventory level.
– KPI Project Management from Delinquency, CLIP, Production Cycle time, Stationary Lots, Starts Adherence set of metrics.
– Coordinate logistics operation requirements. Leads on coordination between cross-functional team as necessary.
– Engineering graduate, with minimum 2 years Planning experience in semiconductor manufacturing setting. Have a good understanding of Assembly & Test production processes.
– Proficient computer skills.
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
– Good verbal and written communication skills, be able to build good relationship with colleagues.
– Be able to work under pressure.
Education level required : 4 – Bachelor degree
Language / Level :
English : 1- Basic