Regular/Temporary : Regular
Position description :
The candidate Program Manager is in charge of the Development Plan of the assigned projects in the field of POWER MODULES from the early development phase to to full qualification to ensure on time execution in line with budget and agreed specifications and the quality in execution in compliance with ST SOP and processes.
The cross-functional projects are to be managed among the Divisional Organizations, such as Marketing, Design, Product Engineering, Applications, Operations, and ADG Quality & Reliability, R&D, Package /BE R&D, F/E and B/E Plants.
the direct interaction with high-end customers for joint development programs management and execution is a peculiarity required for this position
The Project Manager is responsible:
to drive the interaction with the customers partners in the common development programs
To define the Project Budget and Project Targets during NPR definition /Product Feasibility.
To apply metrics to measure the effectiveness of execution.
To Lead and motivate the project team, negotiating with team members to reach decisions during the full duration of the project with the mission to achieve: Time to market – compliance to program Milestones (adherence to schedule baseline)
Development budget (adherence to project cost baseline)
Product cost (adherence to product unit cost baseline)
Product specs and quality targets compliance (adherence to scope baseline)
– Program Management knowledge;
– Problem solving and open mind approach
– Empowerment & Accountability;
– Team building and cooperation attitude
– negotiation ability
– Discipline & Results Orientation;
– flexibility, sense of urgency & Initiative;
– Empowerment & Accountability Teamwork;
– Knowledge Sharing;
– Total Quality management approaches;
– Customer (internal and / or internal) & Service Focus;
– Analysis, Synthesis and Creativity.
– process and technology of semiconductors (basic)
– Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously,
– prioritize tasks and complete them in an accurate and timely manner
– Risk management
– People management,
– conflict management,
– multicultural awareness.
The Employment search is addressed to candidates of both genders, under Law 10.04.1991 n. 125, as amended by Legislative Decree n. 198/2006 which guarantees gender equality at work
Education level required : 5 – Master degree
Language / Level :
English : 2- Business fluent