Regular/Temporary : Regular
Position description :
• Must be able to effectively and efficiently perform and assist in leading the buyers to perform the following deliverables:
Supplier Selection and Contracting
Purchase Requisitions (PR) and Purchase Orders (PO) Processing
Savings Report Preparation and Analysis
Delivery pull-in of goods and/or service to avoid Interruption to production or near-miss
RFQ and PR/PO cycle time control
Continuous improvement (Lean, Upstreaming)
Claims recovery and processing
Material (Spare part) SMI/Consignment agreement
System improvements and process automation
• To be directly responsible in handling local site (non-manufacturing) services procurement and other facilities requirement
• Must present the ability of quick response effectively in a sense of urgency, with good market sensitiveness flexibility & endurance to get things done under various difficulties or pressure.
• Assists in managing the local purchasing team which is a supply base of the plant, he/she must have high sense and spirit of responsibility, to follow and enhance processes to guarantee 100% procurement in compliance.
• Assists in leading a “lean” purchasing team which handles hundreds of millions us dollars procurement, he/she must be of highly loyal property in sold principles, with excellent leadership to organize and manage the team into utmost efficiency and productivity, with strong ability to drive and coordinate among the site and/or cross-sites team(s) for (continuous improvement) programs execution.
• Interdisciplinary working group / project work to inform oneself, exert influence and optimize internal processes and procedures.
• To coordinate the group activities and control the group output towards the department targets.
• To review the group activities and adjust processes together with the process owner.
• To provide/present reports and project updates to the HOD on a monthly basis and upon demand.
• To function as the 1st escalation level in the local purchasing management and informs/notifies management involvement when needed.
• Must be able to define yearly goals and estimate market price development to inform local purchasing management about planned strategy and main areas of activities and to supply basic data for plant planning and reporting.
• Must be able to handle contract and price negotiations for medium to large volumes to contribute the profitability of the company through negotiation savings
• Must be able to source alternative procurement sources to minimize stock times, inventory levels and costs
• Must be on regular contacts with interface partners to recognize developments (in market, demand, etc.) and exert influence accordingly
• To prepare reports of monthly/quarterly results to monitor and control the measurable activities and KPIs against the plan/target.
• With a Bachelor’s degree in any Business or Engineering course
• >10 years experiences in electronics products manufacturing environment are a minimum requirement, of which >5 years in procurement, PMC, or other supply chain management fields
• Extensive experience and expertise in sourcing, purchasing and supply chain (related to material, equipment and spart parts, facility, site services and business support) for Semiconductor Back-end manufacturing site(s).
Skills and Knowledge
• Strong negotiation skills and expertise in commercial (contract) law and business practices.
• Must possess strong oral and written communication skills to contact internal & external counterparts. Must be fluent in English.
• Extensive experience in ERP and procurement tools, such as SAP, Ariba, MS Office, Power BI, and other software
• Strong command and ability to study and develop skills on (new) tools & systems, such as contract management system, project management system and other related software applications
Education level required : 4 – Bachelor degree