Regular/Temporary : Regular
Position description :
As an Account Manager for Key Accounts, you will own the entire sales cycle from promotion, to design in, to capturing revenue at your customer.
You will be calling on European based key accounts in the Americas, and own the full sales process for managing the business as part of a worldwide team. You will be responsible for planning and then executing the strategy to penetrate the customers’ designs and capture as much business as possible for ST. You will utilize resources to execute your strategy from the ST divisions/applications teams, and the worldwide sales team, as needed to help execute your strategy.
– Promote, design in, and support ongoing business, for the broad line of ST solutions, including but not limited to MCUs, Sensors, MEMs products, Secure Micros, Power solutions, and Analog components.
– Collaborate with your customer’s business leaders, system architects, hardware engineers, software engineers, and purchasing organization to grow ST’s business through robust product and service offerings.
– Tap your sales skills to manage the entire sales cycle and own the complete customer relationship.
– Use your experience with the ODM channel to drive business throughout the supply chain.
– Use the divisional resources inside ST to win new business, develop new solutions, and grow market share.
– Use your communication and presentation skills to promote ST’s technical and business solutions.
– Negotiate contracts, statements of work, pricing contracts, and development agreements.
– Work with global sales teams, marketing, and applications engineering to develop and execute account strategies and develop new business opportunities.
Desired Competencies are Semiconductor Knowledge, Adaptability, Flexibility, Team Work/Cooperation, Tenacity/Perseverance, Strategic Negotiation, Customers Management, Effective Meetings, Oral Presentation, Market Knowledge, Time Management, Persuasiveness, Assertiveness, Communication, Questioning, Influencing, Sales Skills, Strategic planning, CRM use
Education level required : 4 – Bachelor degree