Regular/Temporary : Regular
Position description :
Located in Diegem, we are an SMD Worldwide Center of Excellence in charge of designing and developing innovative software solutions for authentication products used in your daily life, as in Internet-of-Things, payment cards, printers, and smartphones.
We are looking for a passionate software QA engineer to join SMD team in Belgium/Diegem.
In this position, your responsibilities are:
• Interface with the architects who are defining the product.
• Participate in all steps of the embedded software verification & validation.
• Define your test plans & scenarios based upon the requirements and design documents.
• Perform risk analysis of any new/updated feature.
• Design and develop software simulators and test scenarios on PC which you’ll run against the target software to identify any un-compliancy with the requirements & specifications.
• Maintain and enhance the in-house developed test tools.
• Participate in the root cause analysis and report software bugs to the software developers.
• Become subject matter experts of the product.
• Create a strong understanding of software development methodologies and QA processes.
Technologies we work with:
• Python, C#, Delphi.
• Tuleap, Git.
– You hold a degree in Engineering or Information technology.
– Having experience in the semiconductor industries or microcontroller technology is a plus.
– Knowledge and experience in testing, testing methodologies, tools and processes are a definite advantage.
– Knowledge and experience in Python and/or Delphi are a plus.
– Knowledge and experience with hardware and embedded software are a plus.
– You are passionate about improving the quality of a software product.
– You have excellent communication skills.
Education level required : 5 – Master degree
Language / Level :
English : 3- Advanced
Language / Level :
French : 1- Basic