Regular/Temporary : Regular
Position description :
STMicroelectronics has an opportunity for a Marketing Development Engineer in our Healthcare Segment to enable our continued growth and success in making a difference in people’s lives driving system solution sales.
As a Market Development Engineer, you will work with customers, design engineers, sales, field applications, product divisions, and the technical marketing team to define new systems and suggest new product ideas and ensure their timely and successful launch into the marketplace. You will provide guidance and training to sales and product marketing engineers in order to help enable identification and discovery of new opportunities. In addition to completely owning the Healthcare sector systems marketing, you will also lead the development of knowledge base of all the systems, standards, and regional requirements to integrate this knowledge base into our new products and solutions.
· This position is responsible for system solutions sales in Healthcare Systems
· Designated application expert for medical sector with focus in: Medical Imaging (Ultrasound, CT, DXR, MR, PET, and Endoscopy), Cardiac Implantables, Molecular Diagnostics, Diabetes Management, Patient Monitoring and Medical Robots
· Thorough market analysis to identify focus areas and to define KPI within the assigned market segment
· Understand positioning of ST products and solutions within the assigned market segment
· Develop thorough understanding of customer applications at system level by location, by sub segment
· Map customer systems and product roadmaps with above identified segment trends
· Drive system solution through dedicated sales enablement tools and monitor funnel to maximize attach rate
· Coordinate and Drive technology promotion activities at key accounts
· Spot new upcoming companies within the assigned segment to target
· BSEE, MSEE (preferred)
· 8+ years of relevant experience
· Experience with Healthcare Systems / Technology
· Marketing and negotiation skills
· Sales oriented mentality
· Strong communication/presentation, analytical skills.
· Interpersonal skills & team orientation.
· Ability to travel.
· Strong experience with MS, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access.
Education level required : 5 – Master degree