Regular/Temporary : Regular
Position description :
Work in IT application support team. This team is responsible for application support of mission critical manufacturing (Test and Finishing) software components to ensure uninterrupted production operation .
The support could be broadly classified into the following areas:
– Incident support: to resolve incident reported by users by analyzing/debugging the business cases versus application behavior,
whenever necessary, to design, develop and deploy workaround in order to resume production activities.
– Change support: to collect and analyze local user requirements and work with respective application teams for existing application enhancement
and to handle application qualification (VTP) and acceptance (UAT) of new application release or even new application.
– Whenever needed, to participate in the design or even development of applications working closely with other application teams,
equipment supplier and external software providers.
– Test equipment system administration is part of the scope in some cases.
– Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering /Information Technology,
– Experience in development languages:
• net c# programming
• PHP, jsp
• Shell Programming
– Experience in Unix, Linux and Windows environment administration, MacOS
– Experience in Database queries,
– Preferable with experience in semiconductor test manufacturing process, equipment and related applications
• ATE and Handler / Prober experience
o SECS/GEM (protocol)
o Test data (stdf, maps etc)
o Test software environment (IGXL, Image, SmartTest )
– Preferable with 1-2 years working experiences in software development,
– Ability to adapt quickly to new technology.
Education level required : 4 – Bachelor degree
Language / Level :
English : 2- Business fluent
>>>> CLIQUEZ SUR CE LIEN POUR POSTULER A CETTE OFFRE D EMPLOI : SITE INTERNET