Regular/Temporary : Regular
Position description :
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to a member of the Senior Management team that would be based in Geneva at our Headquarter.
The Executive President Corporate Assistant will be Responsible for a wide range of tasks including:
– Managing the President’s agenda
– Prioritizing Emails
– Organizing Events/meetings logistics
– Managing travel arrangements and all related logistics, including Processing expense reports
– Coordinating contract signature, budget approvals,
– Enabling relevant information flow/storage, exploiting new company digital tools
– Interfacing efficiently with the direct reports and their teams
– Coordinating with other functions (I.e., Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technologies…).
– Facilitating HR processes coordination (holidays, sick-leave, etc).
– Partnering with peers world-wide
– Acting as point of contact with external visitors
– Perform other related duties as required.
– Service-oriented role and be customer-focused,
– Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships with stakeholders, customers and partners and be exposed to large network (in remote)
– Proactive approach to problem-solving
– Diplomacy and sound judgment to responding to all circumstances, predictable and unpredictable.
– Strong self-organizing skills and excellent time management
– Ability to multitask and prioritize, maintaining relevant balance amongst various priorities
– Agility to work under time pressure
– Integrity and ability to treat confidential information with appropriate discretion
– Strong verbal and written communication, attention to details
– Fluency in English, French and Italian would be a plus
– Familiar with Microsoft Tools and digital communication tools (Teams, etc…)
– Senior Level Executive Assistant role at a large international company
– Able to work globally in a very dynamic environment
– Previous experience to support Presidents, Executive VPs or Senior Leaders
– Used to work and be exposed externally, with customers and partners
– Experience in a technical industry is a plus
– Interest to work in a multi-cultural team, operating in remote
– Autonomous, dynamic, agile, and capable of discernment
Education level required : 5 – Master degree
Language / Level :
English : 3- Advanced
>>>> CLIQUEZ SUR CE LIEN POUR POSTULER A CETTE OFFRE D EMPLOI : SITE INTERNET