Regular/Temporary : Regular
Position description :
Be part of the ADG product engineering team and contribute in ensuring new devices development and industrialization achieving highest possible production standards in order to maximize cost efficiency and to meet time to market in line with the defined targets.
– new products industrialization and plant transfer qualification.
– Product sustaining in production, yield improvement,
– Support Hold lot analysis and disposition.
– Test flow optimization, test time reduction.
– ATE modernization, test parallelism change
Bachelor or higher degree in Electrical and/or Electronics engineering or related discipline.
Minimum 5 years experience as product / test engineer.
Knowledge of Advantest 93k, Teradyne UFLEX or related ATE is a plus.
Excellent knowledge of basic digital and analog electronics.
Able to perform debug on tester and root cause analysis using lab instruments like oscilloscope etc.,
Good reporting of technical issues in clear technical language.
Education level required : 4 – Bachelor degree
Language / Level :
English : 2- Business fluent
>>>> CLIQUEZ SUR CE LIEN POUR POSTULER A CETTE OFFRE D EMPLOI : SITE INTERNET