Regular/Temporary : Regular
Position description :
As part of IPC Industrial Modules application team, the candidate shall be able to follow all the phases of the module hardware development life cycle, from the feasibility study to the support and maintenance phase especially for what concern the RF section.
Candidate will design hardware solutions at application level for different RF technologies (NB-IoT, cellular, WiSun, Tolling, … ) for IoT applications in the Industrial market.
Project documentation preparation and technical documentation editing is part of the candidate activities.
The candidate will have the opportunity to cooperate with various ST organizations (design team, marketing, operation, quality, regions) and customers.
– Knowledge on wireless communication, microwave or relative majors is preferred
– Experience in one or several RF&IoT applications development like NB-IoT, cellular, etc.
– Know-how in hardware integration as well as good RF application debugging, certifications & analytical skills are preferred.
– Knowledge in RF debug tools usage, such as oscilloscope, VNA, spectrum analyzer, etc.
– Familiar with major hardware design tool (OrCAD, Altium, etc.) for schematics and PCB layout design
– Familiar with PCB antenna design is a plus.
– Familiar with RF simulation is a plus, like HFSS, ADS, etc.
– Good teamwork and open mindset. Adaptability, Flexibility, Interpersonal Relationships.
– Willing to learn and work on new RF technologies.
Education level required : 5 – Master degree
Language / Level :
English : 2- Business fluent
>>>> CLIQUEZ SUR CE LIEN POUR POSTULER A CETTE OFFRE D EMPLOI : SITE INTERNET