Regular/Temporary : Regular
Position description :
The candidate will be part of the product management team in the SPS division (ADG group).
SPS has 30+ years of experience in the automotive field with long lasting collaborations with all Tier1s and car makers around the world, with no preclusion for any region or country.
We are market leaders in many applications and strongly willing to embrace all the new opportunities the market is proposing (electrification and ADAS). The customer base is very large, including all big players in US, EU, China, Korea and Japan, but also with a good footprint on distribution.
Our mission is to serve our customers with leading edge smart power components, based on e.g. BCD processes.
The candidate will be in charge of:
– coordination of product maintenance team (Operation, Finance, Engineering, Quality)
– schedule for product change/termination notification (PCN/PTN) to customers
– manufacturing cost adherence to division targets
– interface with regional team to manage overall customer demands and adherence to yearly LOI/allocation
– manage hand over transition with development team to take care of product needs
– change management tools
Daily relationships are to be kept with internal teams (R&D, application, quality & reliability), as well as with external teams (regions) and customers.
Willingness to improve, proactiveness, flexibility and passion are key elements for the job, together with excellent listening and negotiating capabilities. Understanding the customer voice and bringing it to the division is a must.
The candidate should possibly be well experienced in automotive semiconductor development flow know-how. Car makers/Tier1s mapping is also a plus.
Education level required : 3 – Upper secondary education diploma
Language / Level :
English : 2- Business fluent
>>>> CLIQUEZ SUR CE LIEN POUR POSTULER A CETTE OFFRE D EMPLOI : SITE INTERNET