Regular/Temporary : Regular
Position description :
• Manage the Change Management and Change Review Board (CRB) activities. Fabs using common CRBs, integrity/deployment of Quality systems and ensuring SG8E compliance to all SOPs related to Change Management.
• Manage SG8E Industrialization activities, which include participating, reporting, and deploying for Central function projects and its KPIs. Drive Industrialization of New development, Technology, and Product transfer projects in SG8E.
• Support engineering activities of SG8E Fault detection control (FDC) and Run to Run (R2R) Process, in line with a balanced focus of quality, service and cost. This includes planning and execution for deployment,
• Support engineering activities of SG8E Statistical Process Control (SPC) Process, which include leading and support implementation and practice of SPC in production environment.
• Engage local quality, process control and operational organization to attain Continual Improvement in manufacturing robustness by initiating and/or facilitating projects through means of procedural improvement, DIT solutions, and application tools for engineering data analysis.
• Drive activities of Quality Programs such as Quality Eradication Excursion Program (QEEP) and its indicators as well as continual improvement activities for Quality Robustness activities and support the process control activities for New/Transfer products before release to production with focus on Customers’ needs.
• Support SG8E Audit activities (Customers, Certification, and Internal), which includes preparation, actual audit and action follow up and closure.
• Support SG8E IT system Integration activities in line with Process control requirements, which include ST system integration pertaining to data and tools for SG8E system
• Generate daily/weekly/monthly reports for analysis.
• Coordinates the implementation of change management and Special work request (SWR) tools.
• Leads meeting to coordinate improvement actions with different workshops and ensure that are executed.
• Continuously promotes the indicators, tools and methods under his/her responsibility.
Degree in engineering and Science disciplines.
Strong personality with integrity and interpersonal skills.
Fast learner, independent and able to work in a cross functional team.
Attention to details and self-driven.
Works under minimum supervision.
General knowledge of SPC, FMEA and process control tools and 8D tools is an added advantage.
Good computer expertise with fluency in excel, power point, word etc.
Understanding/certification/knowledge of Quality System (like VDA6.3/IATF) is an added advantage.
Basic knowledge of semiconductor industry (front end manufacturing) will help to execute the job.
Education level required : 4 – Bachelor degree
>>>> CLIQUEZ SUR CE LIEN POUR POSTULER A CETTE OFFRE D EMPLOI : SITE INTERNET