Regular/Temporary : Regular
Position description :
Being an Application Engineer in Firmware development gives you the unique possibility to follow the life of a new silicon device for touch screen applications such as touch screen controllers from paper to final application: you’ll oversee the development of the firmware for our new touch controllers in our customer’s project and support the business creation writing technical documentation or filing patents.
You’ll be in charge of defining and reviewing requirements and overall architecture of system platforms, developing, and validating firmware code for embedded 32bit processor, including designing of complex algorithm to implement specific customers’ requirements.
You’ll also be responsible of investigating and resolving firmware issues, generating technical and application notes, user manuals, technical reports, papers, and other technical material.
Cooperation with all core functions (Design, Marketing, Product Engineering, Quality & Reliability) will be required to develop new products and to support their market introduction and commercial success.
As Application Engineer, you will also provide worldwide customer technical support with possibility to travel and collaborate with electronic market’s leaders for application development and R&D.
In this role it is important to keep pace on the latest technical solutions and technologies, be innovative and creative, take initiative and be autonomous, and work as part of a team of technical experts.
· You have graduated from an engineering or equivalent level, with a specialization in computer science or electronic engineering.
· You have multi-year experience in embedded software development based on C language.
· Professional experience in firmware development, building software systems. Computer science fundamentals in data structure, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
· Good skills in coding and debugging for ARM Cortex-M based microcontrollers.
· Having basic skills on analog and digital electronics is a plus.
· Having touch screen related experience is a strong plus.
· You are open minded with a good level of listening skills and enjoy working in a diversified team.
· Willing to learn and take challenge.
Education level required : 5 – Master degree
Language / Level :
English : 2- Business fluent
>>>> CLIQUEZ SUR CE LIEN POUR POSTULER A CETTE OFFRE D EMPLOI : SITE INTERNET