Regular/Temporary : Regular
Position description :
1- Lead automation activities as per management strategy, and manage automation projects (like Robots, RFID, Big Data…) with software and hardware automation means to reduce manual work, increase production efficiency, enhance quality and eliminate human error.
2- Self-design automation system structure including database server, applications, control system, logic unit and hardware, to provide systematic, integrated and standardized automation solution
3- Dig and analyze operation’s requirement of automation, and continuously explore opportunity to utilize automation technology to improve productivity and quality.
4- Innovate and benchmark automation solutions in systematic way to fulfill operation’s requirement, and integrate, optimize and implement automation solutions.
5- Develop professional automation skill and competency, and promote new technology study and application case sharing.
1. Strong sense of safety, quality and continuous improvement, good personal quality and team work spirit.
2. Cross-functional communication skills, project management ability, problem analyzing and solving mindset.
3. Bachelor’s degree or above on electronics or mechanical engineering or computer science.
4. Business fluent English and computer-savvy.
1. Background of semiconductor assembly & testing manufacturing processes.
2. Strong knowledge of equipment mechanism, automation control or computer programing.
3. Familiar with automation system architecture and Industry 4.0 concept.
4. Experienced in automation project or automation system operation.
Education level required : 4 – Bachelor degree
Language / Level :
Chinese (Mandarin) : 3- Advanced
Language / Level :
English : 2- Business fluent
>>>> CLIQUEZ SUR CE LIEN POUR POSTULER A CETTE OFFRE D EMPLOI : SITE INTERNET